If you are interested in becoming a mechanic, you will need to use the application format below.
Please note: There is a requirement of having AT LEAST 15+ active hours on the server.
Age requirement: 13 and up ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the following clauses and make sure you understand them, as you will need to summarise them in your own words in your application;
As a mechanic for the State of Los Santos, you will be responsible for ensuring that those needing our services are promptly serviced, so they are able to continue on with their day. As much, ensuring that every call is taken between active mechanic is in itself of utmost importance. To ensure this process runs smoothly, ALL mechanics are required to use /mech to announce the called they take (e.g: /mech Eileen en-route to call#[insert customer number]. Whichever mechanic is closer, or available to do the call, should promptly announce this in the radio dispatch before announcing it in skybox. Poaching of calls is also not tolerated.
Regarding vehicle usage, there is a VERY PARTICULAR list of vehicles which are permitted to be driven by mechanics to take calls once you reach the rank of Auto Mechanic II which are all purchasable from dealerships within city - they are as follows;
-Ram steel bed (Can be purchased from PDM)
-Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7 (Can be purchased from Royal Motors)
-Mercedes G63 (Can be purchased from Kiwiana Motors)
-Vapid Riata (Can be purchased from PDM)
- BMW X7 (Can be purchased from Kiwiana Motors)
As an Apprentice, you will be permitted to drive the Yosemite truck which is purchasable from PDM - you can however still choose to drive the fleet vehicle that matches your rank which are spawnable at Bennys
This is a non-criminal civilian character. NO criminal activity is permitted using the mechanic character whatsoever. Anyone found breaking this, or any above rules will be subject to termination from the team as we see fit.
- Mechanic RolePlay Name (must have first and last name):
- Discord username (please include the identifier, e.g: #5673):
- Steam username:
- Real Life age:
- Why do you think OblivionTek's Los Santos DOT should hire you as a dedicated mechanic? (Answer with a minimum of 70 words):
- How would you rate your quality of roleplay and why?:
- Have you ever used PlaysTV/OBS/Medal.TV or other screen recording/clipping software?:
- Name 2 examples of an emote you could use while repairing/hijacking a vehicle:
- What is your availability like & what is your time zone?:
- Number of hours spent on the server (you can ask an admin for your hours):
- Summarise Clause A, B & C (in your own words):
- What is NLR? (New-Life Rule) and why is it important to follow this?:
- What is RDM & VDM?
Please note that your application may be rejected if:
1. Structure is not meticulously followed
2. Application is not filled out in detail & no genuine effort is present
3. Past history with kicks/bans etc
4. If you are too immature to deal with a mechanic position
5. Have not been an active member for the past 1-2 weeks
6. Messaging the heads of mechanic about your application.
The first process of your application is stamped as "UNDER REVIEW" by one of the head mechanics and we will request that you reach out to us via discord for a very short text-based interview. Secondly, if you are successful in your application, we will mark your application as approved and from there you will be added to the mechanic channel in discord where you can organise a ride along with one of the forepersons or head mechanics. If they deem you fit for a mechanic role, you will be hired afterwards and further on the job training will be conducted.