Mechanic Applications If you are interested in becoming a mechanic, you will need to apply using the application format below.
Please note: There is a requirement of having AT LEAST 10+ active hours on the server. (In total)
Read the following clauses and summarise them (in-detail) on the format below.
As a mechanic for the State of San Andreas, you will be responsible for ensuring that those needing our services, are promptly serviced, so they are able to continue on. As such, ensuring that every call is taken between active mechanics
is in itself of utmost importance. To ensure this process runs smoothly, ALL mechanics are required to use /mech to announce the calls they take (e.g: /mechMechanic en-route to call #[insert customer number]). Be aware, whoever is
the first to respond to a call using /mech, now owns that call. Poaching calls WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If you are unsure, ask on twitter using /mechif another mechanic has taken the call. There is enough work for all of us in the city.
Regarding vehicle usage, there is a VERY PARTICULAR list of vehicles which are allowed to be used by mechanics to take calls. They are as follows:
- Flatbed (Spawnable from Los Santos Customs)
- Towtruck (Spawnable from Los Santos Customs)
- Slamvan / Yosemite
- Ram steel bed (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- Utility truck box variant big/small (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- Utility pick-up truck (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- Freightliner M2 flatbed (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- F550 Flatbed (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- 3500 Ram Steelbed (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
- Pete flatbed (Can be purchase from Car Dealer)
This is a non-criminal civilian character. No Criminal activity is permitted using the mechanic character whatsoever. IT is NOT PERMITTED. Anyone found breaking these, or any above rules will be subject to termination from their mechanic privileges.
- Mechanic Roleplay Name:
- Discord Username: (including the identifier, it should contain "#" )
- Steam Username:
- Real Life Age:
- Why do you think OblivionTek should hire you as a dedicated mechanic?
- How would your rate your quality of roleplay and why?
- Have you ever used PlaysTV / OBS or other screen recording software:
- 2 example of an emote when repairing/hijacking (using emote /me looses spanner):
- What is your availability like (include timezone): (When you are available to hop on)
- Number of Hours spent on server:
- Summarise Clause A, B, C : (To confirm your Understanding)
- What is NLR? (New-Life-Rule)? Why is it important to follow this?
- What is RDM & VDM?
- Your sponsor(Optional, needs to be a certified mechanic business owner):
Your application will be rejected if:
1. Structure is not meticulously followed.
2. Application is not filled out in detail & no genuine effort is present.
3. Past history with kicks/bans etc.
4. If you are too immature to deal with a mechanic position. (From past history)
4. Have not been an active member for the past 1-2 weeks