Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums!

New around town? Make sure to create a new account!

Already an existing member? Log in from above

Welcome!

Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums! We hope you have a wonderful time here.

New Paint!

We have refreshed our forums! 

Found a bug / missing something? Report them in the Bug Reports Category

New Vehicles!

New vehicles have arrived to the Los Santos Dealership! 

Check em' out now!

New Gun Ranges!

An all new gun range has been brought in!

Visit the Weapon Shop at Popular Street

Steam ID: lStoked ~Discord Name: Stoked#5525~https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801541141/

7/29 - 11/08

Banned by: BlueVantra

ban for 1 Rdm and combat log

I should be unbanned because when I would die (get knocked out) I would get a glitch that would revive you (without a medic being there) and it would still have the respawn timer when I talked to an officer about it he said it was called a "dead but not dead glitch" to undo the glitch you will have to leave the city (disconnect) and come back as an officer once told me. the reason I would disconnect is because if I wait out the timer I would bleed out and it would respawn me from wherever I was to the hospital. and I would constantly get the glitch therefore all the combat logs. if you've never heard of this glitch im not bullshitting you can ask officers and my friend "discord~epicpro23#6236~in game name~ Eduardo Franco ~ steam ID~ Epicpro08"

for the RDM I did not know he was away from keyboard and I was speaking in game chat roleplaying like im a gangster because we were in jail

If I was rightfully unbanned I would change my behavior by thinking before my actions, making sure all roleplayers are there keyboards if in a physical altercation

if I was wrongfully unbanned my side of the story would be because of the dead but not dead glitch~~ additional Information is that im writing a ban appeal at 2:21 AM on a Monday(California time)to show you that i am dedicated to this server and community and that I will never do anything as stupid as what I just have

Thank you 

Joe S.

As in your statement;  when I would die (get knocked out) I would get a glitch that would revive you (without a medic being there) and it would still have the respawn timer. do you have any footage of this exact bug?

Do you recall what Police Officer, told you to leave and rejoin? Why would you kill someone that isn't talking or moving, gangster or not, you would know he isnt at the compuer. 

I do not have a elgato or any recording device and I was not streaming so I have no footage and I honestly don’t remember the police officers names but the one person who I always play with epicpro (Eduardo Franco) is your only proof if you can’t find the police officers

honestly it was 1am and I wasn’t thinking correctly I never thought of the circumstances. I should’ve and I’m sorry for that.

Good Afternoon,

I will lift your ban in two days, Keep in mind you having internet issues isn't our responsibility. I really suggest your read over the server rules completely, to understand our rules and general role play.  I will write a note on your account for x 1 RDM (Combat Logging you need to actually fix your internet) 

Please try to connect now. Should be all working now, If you have any other issues contact me on discord.