Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums!

New around town? Make sure to create a new account!

Already an existing member? Log in from above

Welcome!

Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums! We hope you have a wonderful time here.

New Paint!

We have refreshed our forums! 

Found a bug / missing something? Report them in the Bug Reports Category

New Vehicles!

New vehicles have arrived to the Los Santos Dealership! 

Check em' out now!

New Gun Ranges!

An all new gun range has been brought in!

Visit the Weapon Shop at Popular Street

When I logged on to server 2 I had 29k in the bank and 800 extra rounds of pistol ammo. I just logged into server 1 and when I got to my apartment the 800 Pistol ammo and 20k was missing. Id appreciate any aid available to right this as I am very busy these days and 800 rounds worth of dirty money and 20k in cash represents a big time investment for me.

20190730221517_1.thumb.jpg.c3ea296431f999e3fcc2d2d32f5a83b7.jpg20190730175631_1.thumb.jpg.9e383526a0df0113175da5a16e7e084a.jpg20190730175551_1.thumb.jpg.500b78f4dda449d95551295f4cfa2ce6.jpg

20190730221626_1.jpg

Krimson,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this post. Was this matter resolved in a private message with another admin or? If not, reply here and I can look into this for you. 

Sorry for my delay in turn haha. No this has not been resolved yet, thank you for your time.

Just to confirm, I was with Krimson during the time he was hoping between servers and I told him to take these screenshots just incase because I did the same w/timestamps because I knew that going onto server 2 had some risk. So I can indeed verify the legitimacy of these screenshots. If that counts for anything 🙂

Hi Krimson,

We do have an issue where apartment inventories do not sync and this is currently being investigated by the development team.

Unfortunately we are unable to replicate your specific issue and the evidence supplied is not enough to see without a doubt exactly what has happened.

If you have any additional information or questions please feel free to message me on discord (Karate_Rach#5228).

Karate_Rach