Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums!

New around town? Make sure to create a new account!

Already an existing member? Log in from above

Welcome!

Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums! We hope you have a wonderful time here.

New Paint!

We have refreshed our forums! 

Found a bug / missing something? Report them in the Bug Reports Category

New Vehicles!

New vehicles have arrived to the Los Santos Dealership! 

Check em' out now!

New Gun Ranges!

An all new gun range has been brought in!

Visit the Weapon Shop at Popular Street

BamChickaBowWow

2017 Ford GT Performance

Submitting this suggestion to bring some attention to the Ford GT and its lack luster performance even compared to its real world counter-part. I understand it isn't a top speed record breaking car. Although considering its real world exclusivity i was deeply saddened when i seen that even my Jaguar XKRS GT beat it in top speed and acceleration (Screenshot of it below, not complete top speed but didnt want the down hill to effect the result). After discussing with people at the garage we found that well... most cars are better. And thats when comparing it to cars that are meant to be well below it league. When its compared to the Lamboghini huracan or any Mclaren model. Makes me feel like i have a bight blue waste of space. Any attention on this matter would be super appreciated.

Thanks, BamChickaBowWow#0820

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.10 - 02.32.33.42.png

Forgot to include this in the Suggestion. It is almost 3 am .

The video below is a good a one to use as a comparison. he hit 140mph in approximately 13.30 seconds. It took me and my GT approximately 18.7. With the upgrades i stated. Pair that with the top speed difference.

Can i suggest when you fix the Ford Gt you also fix the police cars, if we are talking realism none of those cars are going to exceed 300k's or handle particularly well

Considering the amount of police on in peak times perhaps they can use the guile and communications they have to orchestate the apprehension of fellons rather than unbalanced vehicles.

People with "realistic" performaing cars are deterred from engaging the police in pursuits.

Just a suggestion mind you.

19 hours ago, BamChickaBowWow said:

Submitting this suggestion to bring some attention to the Ford GT and its lack luster performance even compared to its real world counter-part. I understand it isn't a top speed record breaking car. Although considering its real world exclusivity i was deeply saddened when i seen that even my Jaguar XKRS GT beat it in top speed and acceleration (Screenshot of it below, not complete top speed but didnt want the down hill to effect the result). After discussing with people at the garage we found that well... most cars are better. And thats when comparing it to cars that are meant to be well below it league. When its compared to the Lamboghini huracan or any Mclaren model. Makes me feel like i have a bight blue waste of space. Any attention on this matter would be super appreciated.

Thanks, BamChickaBowWow#0820

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.10 - 02.32.33.42.png

The suggestion has been verified and accepted. 
We will be working on the Ford-GT and aswell nerfing the Jaguar XKR-GT