Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums!

New around town? Make sure to create a new account!

Already an existing member? Log in from above

Welcome!

Welcome to OblivionTek's Forums! We hope you have a wonderful time here.

New Paint!

We have refreshed our forums! 

Found a bug / missing something? Report them in the Bug Reports Category

New Vehicles!

New vehicles have arrived to the Los Santos Dealership! 

Check em' out now!

New Gun Ranges!

An all new gun range has been brought in!

Visit the Weapon Shop at Popular Street

RiverRat

Question about business's

Was wondering about some of the business's that are in the city, such as the gas stations, shops, dealerships, starting your own, etc.

: How would someone get into having there own dealership?, who would I have to talk to to get the process started?.

Reason why: A buddy and I recently had a good situation where we setup a location and price to sell my buddy's car, it went great , and after that we got thinking how it might be fun to sell cars to others more often and to run the dealership, and not a dealership that sells just high end/ supers, we would want to sell more of everything someone could be looking for. We don't know if all the dealer ships are being used at this time or if one is available?  when we go to some of them even out of the city no one is there.

Next question,

: If the dealership idea didn't work out who/ what would we need to talk/fill out, to start our own bushiness as we do have a few ideas in mind. 

Any Information would be helpful and we cant wait to hear what we have to do  to get the wheels moving . 

-Thanks for reading and helping -RiverRat

• Like 1

Hello,

Your first step would be to submit an in-depth proposal of your planned business, 

As a dealership is a fair amount of work to create & maintain for the development team there is a flat requirement of having a Boss Package.

However, having a VIP package does not guarantee your selection to run a dealership.